The Ampro 2000 is a powerful handheld gas analyzer which is used for monitoring combustion and industrial processes and also used for emission measurements. MRU Ampro 2000 O2 sensors have a long life expectancy of around 4 to 5 years which makes it suitable as well as cost effective for industrial applications. Apart from this, Ampro 2000 can effectively measure combustion air temperature, stack gas temperature, stack draft, differential pressure and temperature as well. Ambro 200 can calculate CO2, CO/CO2 ratio, Dew Point, excess air and air ratio, combustion efficiency and heat losses as well. Ampro 2000 is extremely user friendly and a cost effective instrument as it has around 15 hours of operation downtime. It has an active CO sensor protection
General Specifications of Ampro 2000
- Some of the specifications of Ampro 2000 which you must know are listed below
- Calculates emission such as mass flow, calculated or true NO(X), plus O2 referencing to user defined values
- Measures gas temperature upto 2012 degree Fahrenheit.
- It has a large condensate separator which is teflon coated as well.
- It has a air purging pump for CO-sensor protection
- It has internal data storage upto 16000 measurements.
- It has a high energy Li-Ion battery that provides up to 15 hours of operation time.
- This combustion emission analyzer has a large backlit display with zoom function as well as large color graphic
- It has a durable and dirt resistant keypad
- It has customizable screen settings
- It has an Infrared interface for external printer
- For extra memory and easy data handling, it has an external SD card reader
- Menu guided software and function keys
- 100 – 240 Volt Battery charger
- Robust, stainless steel gas connectors
- DUAL Bluetooth module for wireless data transfer to PC/Notebook and
- ABS transport case # 63319, IR printer # 63677 and standard probe # 64167 with 9′ sampling line and 9.81″ fixed probe tube
MRU4u App on Smartphones or Tablet (iOS and Android)
- Not all sensor configurations allow the LL sensor (in that case a +/- 2 year sensor will be installed)
- Can be replaced by HIGH or VERY HIGH CO sensor but can also be in combination with HIGH or VERY HIGH CO sensor
- Not possible in combination with NDIR CO2 or NDIR CO2/CxHy
- Six to eight hours operation time with NDIR CO2 or NDIR CO2/CxHy
There are a few technical specification as well which tells you how exactly Ampro 2000 operates in the practical environment and how it should be used so as to avoid any hazards and to get maximum efficiency out of it
- Operation temperature 41°F …. 113°F, max. 95 % RH, non condensing
- Storage temperature -4°F ….. 122°F
- Ambient conditions not in aggressive, corrosive or high dust ambience, not for use in hazardous areas
- Power supply Lithium-Ion battery, 15 h operation, (with NDIR 6 to 8 hours)
- Grid power supply 100 – 240 V AC / 50 … 60 Hz 1A
- Protection class IP42
- Weight approx. 2.2 lbs. (with 7 sensors)
- Dimensions ( W x H x D) 4.3” x 8.8” x 2.04”