Dandruff is a very common and sometimes severe issue. The dry and itchy scalp not only makes you feel uncomfortable, but it is also embarrassing in some situations. The dry patches fall everywhere you go and that’s really irritating. Also, the issue is not good for your hair and scalp health as well. If you are also suffering from dandruff issues, the best thing you will hear today is you can get rid of all those flakes with some natural treatment. The use of wild oregano oil Australia for dandruff is getting a lot of popularity and the reason is it’s completely natural. Let’s learn more about the issue first.
What Causes Dandruff?
The most common cause of dandruff is hereditary. Most of the people get it because their parents also have it. Apart from that, not keeping the scalp completely clean can also be an issue.
If you don’t oil your scalp and don’t wash it well, dandruff and other issues can occur. Sometimes, the hair products that you are using can also create problems.
Not drinking enough water also affects scalp health apart from overall health. Every part of the body needs ample hydration.
So, there can be various causes and to know yours, you need to analyse your hairs well. Weather conditions like cold and dry weather also make your scalp flaky but that shouldn’t last the whole year. Knowing the cause behind your problem will make it easy to quickly solve the issue.
How does Oregano Oil help With Dandruff?
The dandruff issue is linked to skin and that’s why it needs treatment on the skin only. According to experts, the antimicrobial and antifungal properties of oregano oil help heal the scalp skin and that leads to decreased dandruff issues.
It moisturises the scalp well without making it excessively oil. The oil of wild oregano reduces inflammation and heals the scalp. Using oil of oregano is recommended because it doesn’t have any harmful chemicals. The oil is free from any chemicals that can worsen the situation and that’s what helps in faster results.
Using Oil Of Wild Oregano For Dandruff
Using oregano oil the right way is the key to getting expected results.
1. First of all, buy 100% natural and good quality oregano oil. Any additives can make it unsafe to be used on your skin.
2. Consult your doctor to check you don’t have any issues with oregano oil.
3. Ass 2-3 drops of oregano oil in your shampoo and gently massage your scalp. It will not leave any residue and your scalp will feel better.
4. You can also massage oregano oil just like regular oils, but only after diluting it. Add a few drops of oregano oil in a carrier oil and massage gently. You can do this twice a day if you feel the need.
Some Quick Tips To Avoid Dandruff Issues
Taking care of your food habits and how you treat your scalp can save a lot of hassle. Here are some quick tips:
- Drink enough water
- Increase the number of probiotics and omega 3s in your diet.
- Use aloe vera to soothe your scalp and reduce itchiness.
- Massage your scalp regularly and wash it properly.
- Use apple cider vinegar to massage your scalp once in a while.
- Keep yourself happy. Nothing works better than leading a happy and stress-free life which prevents nearly every health problem.
Oregano oil is great for many ailments and dandruff is just one of them. The oil is a great remedy for skin problems and has no side effects if you don’t have any allergies from the oil.